HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The machine sends data to the Internet via built-in GPRS modem.
- Central server retrievs data from the Internet and saves it to the database.
- Operator makes a query to the central server via Internet browser.
- Central server maintains data from the database according to the query.
- Operator sends data to the central server via an Internet browser.
- Central server saves the data to the database and transfers it via the Internet to the machine.
- Built-in GPRS modem gets data from the Internet and gives commands to the machine control board.